Vanilla Gift Card
A Vanilla Visa card is a pre-loaded card, which implies that you load cash onto it when you buy it. It is sold as a gift card, however there are a few kinds of these Vanilla cards, and some work like reloadable debit cards too.
In this article you will know all about the Vanilla Gift Card.
About Vanilla Gift Card
Vanilla gift card is good prepaid card , you can used this card for in-store, online, phone, and mail order transactions even if you do not have a debit or credit card. The Vanilla Gift Card is accepted anywhere Visa is accepted and the good thing about this card is that, you cannot spend more money than you’ve loaded onto the card, so you don’t risk overdraft.
The Vanilla Gift Cards are issued by The Bancorp Inc., and you can buy this cards from Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Dollar General, Seven Eleven, Sam’s Club, H.E.B. and Speedway, whichever is nearest to you or you can buy it online from the official website of the Vanilla Gift.
Vanilla Gift Card Benefits
Vanilla Gift Card offers many benefits to their customers and here are some of the benefits of the Vanilla Gift Card mentioned below:
- Vanilla gift vouchers don’t terminate, so you need not stress over utilizing them in a rush. Consequently you won’t lose any of your cash following a few days in the name of expiration. Vanilla card can be kept and utilized when helpful.
- The vanilla gift card cab be used anywhere the Visa is accepted.
- If you own a Vanilla Gift card then there is no need to carry cash because it is a prepaid card.
- No additional fee is charged aside of the activation fee which is paid at the time you buy the card.
- With Vanilla gift voucher, is it is not difficult to monitor the cash that you have spent on purchasing. You can check the balance of your gift card anytime at their official website.
How To Check Your Vanilla Visa Gift Card Balance
Follow these steps to check your Vanilla Visa Gift Card balance at the official website of the Vanilla Gift:
- Go to the official website of the Vanilla Visa Gift Card – www.vanillagift.com from your web browser.
- Once the page opens, enter all the information to check your card balance.
- Enter your Card Number, Card Expiration Date and Card Security Code.
- Then click on Sign in button.
- And after that you will be able to check your card balance.
You can also contact to their toll-free number to check your card balance. Dial 1-800-571-1376 and give your card details to the customer executive agent after the verification of your card details, they will tell you your card balance.
Vanilla Gift Card Customer Service
If you have any queries related to your Vanilla Gift Card then contact to their customer support team via phone or phone.
Customer Service Number : 1-844-433-7898
Mailing Address :
Vanilla Visa Gift Card
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808