The American Express is a multinational financial services corporation founded in 1850 by William Fargo, Henry Wells, John Butterfield. The company is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and its headquarters in New York city.
The American Express offers a wide range of cards, some of the cards mentioned below:
- American Express Gold Card
- Delta Sky Miles Platinum Card
- Blue Cash Everyday Card
- The Platinum Card
- American Express Green Card
- Amex Everyday Credit Card
- Cash Magnet Card
- Blue Cash Preferred Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card
- Marriot Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
- Amex Everyday Preferred Credit Card
- Delta Sky Miles Gold Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
- Hilton Honors Card
- Delta Sky Miles Reserve Card
- Delta Sky Miles Blue Card
- Blue from American Express
- Serve from American Express
The American Express Rewards Card is a prepaid card for business enterprises, in which the dollar value is selected by the enterprise. This prepaid reward card can be a single loaded card or a reloadable card depending on your issuer.
American Express Reward Card Benefits
Here are some benefits you will receive if you own one of the American Express Reward Card:
- The American Express Reward cards is accepted everywhere in the United States.
- Discount up to 20% or complimentary privileges every time you dine at selected restaurants.
- 24/7 customer support.
- You will earn 3 points on flight booking.
- You can easily access to your account to check balance.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- You can use the card in online and offline purchase.
How To Activate Your American Express Reward Card
There are two ways through which you can activate your American Express Reward Card:
- Activation on the website
- Activation by phone
How To Activate Your American Express Reward Card At www.amexrewardcard.com
You can easily activate your American Express Reward Card at the official website. Follow these steps to complete your card activation:
- Go to the official website www.amexrewardcard.com from your web browser.
- Once the page opens, enter all the information asked on the page.
- Enter your 15 digits card number, Card Expiration Date and 4 digits Security Code.
- Then click on I’m not a robot checkbox.
- After that click on Sign In button.
- Once you are logged into your account, go to Activate Card.
- And your card activation process is completed successfully.
How To Activate Your American Express Reward Card By Phone
To activate your American Express Reward Card by phone follow these steps:
- Contact to their customer care number 1-833-249-6098.
- Then give your account details to the agent for verification.
- After the verification your card will be activated soon.
Frequently Asked Questions At www.amexreward.com
Here are some common questions asked at the official website:
Q.1 Can I reload my Reward Card?
No. Individual consumers may not purchase or load a Reward Card. Only businesses may purchase Reward Cards which they in turn distribute to individuals pursuant to a reward, loyalty, or other promotional program. Reloadable Reward Cards may only be loaded by the Sponsor or business entity that purchased or is otherwise responsible for loading the Reward Card.
Q.2 Can I get cash with my Reward Card?
Except where required by law, the Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at ATMs.
Q.3 Can I share the balance or funds from one Reward Card to another Reward Card?
No, you can not transfer the balance or funds from one Reward Card to another Reward Card.
Q.4 How are merchandise returns processed?
Merchandise purchased with the Card is subject to the Merchant’s return policies. If the Merchant agrees to issue a credit to the Card this amount may not be reflected in the Available Balance until the credit posts, which may take up to seven (7) days.
You will be asked to provide the details below:
- Reward Card Number
- 3-digit Card security code (CSC) on the back of the Reward Card
- 4-digit Card Identification Number (CID) on the front of the Reward Card
If there are still available funds remaining on the Reward Card at the time you notified their team, your original Reward Card will be cancel by their customer support team and they will send you a replacement card for that amount.
American Express Reward Card Customer Service
If you have any queries or need assistance in your American Express Reward Card then contact to their customer support team via phone or mail.
Customer Service Number: 1-800-528-4800
TTY/TDD (New York): 1-800-522-1897
For bills payment: 1-800-472-9297
General Enquiries: American Express
El Paso, TX 79998-1535